Seth Chwast Exhibitions
- vMid May to Mid-June Cleveland State University Art Gallery, See Dan Tranberg for details.
- vThe Art of Seth Chwast; Dunham Tavern Museum, Cleveland, Ohio, May 1st-May 31st
- vArtExpo New York - March 21—23, 2013. Exhibition, symposium about Seth and his art, book signing.
- vUrsuline/Tri-C Annual Art Therapy Reception, Exhibition and Workshop, February 14th- To March 13th, 2013.
- vAutism Speaks “Rock 'til It Stops” Featured artist, Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, Cleveland, OH-Book signing and exhibition. November 17th 2012
- vNovember 17th, 2012.
- vThe Art of Seth Chwast (Solo Exhibition) Milestones Autism Organization- 10th anniversary gala, November 3rd 2012
- vManhattan Floating in the East River, Columbia Memorial Hospital, Hudson New York, October 6th, 2012
- vChef’s Gala, Autism Speaks NYC, (Solo Exhibition) October 9th, 2012.
- vExhibition at Unity for Autism’s Annual Golf Tournament, Toronto, Canada, September 24th 2012.
- vChamberFest Cleveland, June 27th- July 1st, 2012. Seth painted “The Big Bang” which was used for the poster and publicity. The painting was displayed at ChamberFest and Seth signed posters.
- vFriendship Circle Benefit, Cleveland Ohio, June 6th 2012.
- vStrokes of Genius, United Nations Plaza, April 2nd 2012.
- vBook Showcased by The United Nations Bookshop(46th Street & 1st AvenueRoom GA-32New York, NY 10017) Thursday March 15th, 2012
- vMythic Creatures (solo exhibition), Cleveland Museum of Natural History, Cleveland, OH, March 17 – May 13th, 2012.
- v“A Different Kind of Art “ Exhibition & symposium (solo), Landhuis-Bloemhof Gallery and Autism Association of Curaçao, Willemstad, Curaçao, Netherlands Antilles, November 26, 2011 to January 7, 2011
- vAutism Speaks “Rock 'til It Stops” ," Featured artist, Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, Cleveland, OH, April 12, 2008 -Book signing and exhibition. October 22, 2011
- vExhibition & symposium (solo), Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center, Lebanon, NH, September 26th through November 30th, 2011.
- vManhattan Floating in the East River (solo exhibition), Art Omi, Time Equities Inc., 55 Fifth Ave, NYC, November 9, 2010-May 2011.
- vAutism Speaks, Rock 'Til It Stops," Featured artist, Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, Cleveland, OH, Apr. 12, 2008, May 1, 2010.
- vSeth Chwast: Visions of Galapagos (solo exhibition), Cleveland Museum of Natural History, Cleveland, OH, June 27 - July 31, 2009.
- vA Different Kind of Journey: Seth Chwast Paintings (solo exhibition), Mark Gallery, Englewood, NJ, May 30 – July 12,
- vSeth Chwast: A Retrospective, Jewish Community Center, Cleveland, OH, May 3–25, 2009.
- vAutism Speaks “Rock 'Til It Stops.” Featured artist, Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, Cleveland, OH, Apr. 12, 2008, April 25th, 2009
- vSeth Chwast: Icons of Cayman (solo exhibition), National Gallery of the Cayman Islands, Oct. 25, 2008 - Feb. 25, 2009.
- vArt Omi International Artists Residency, Columbia County (Catskills), New York, June 29 - July 22, 2008.
- v2 Chwasts: Seymourand Seth Chwast (on-line exhibition), June 20 - Dec. 20, 2008.
- vNessie's Birthday Party, Featured Artist painting the Loch Ness Monster Roller Coaster, Busch Gardens Europe, Williamsburg, VA, May 23, 2008.
- v"Autism Speaks presents: Rock til it Stops," Featured artist, Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, Cleveland, OH, Apr. 12, 2008.
- v"World Autism Awareness Day Art Exhibit," Manhattan Children's Center, NYC, Apr. 9 - 10, 2008
- v"United Nations World Autism AwarenessArt Exhibit," United Nations, NYC, Mar. 31 - Apr. 4, 2008.
- v"The Visions of Seth Chwast," (solo exhibition), John Madejski Gallery, Royal Palm, Santa Cruz, Galapagos, Ecuador, March 28, 2008.
- v"A Very Special Journey," (solo exhibition), Cleveland State University Library, Rhodes Tower, Cleveland, OH, February 1-29, 2008. Exhibition in conjunction with the CSU Common Reading Program on Autism. Debra Chwast, Keynote Address, Feb. 12, 2008.
- v"A Very Special Journey," (solo exhibition), Avon Lake Public Library, Avon Lake, OH,5 - 31, 2008.
- vCenter for Therapy for the Arts, Featured artist, Art Loan Gala, Cleveland, OH, Nov. 3, 2007.
- v"A Very Special Journey," (solo exhibition), Lorain County Community College, Beth K. Stocker Art Gallery, Elyria, OH, Oct. 11-Nov. 22, 2007. Featured event for Lorain County Board of Mental Retardation/Northeast Ohio Teacher Association Education Day with Keynote address by Debra Chwast (Oct. 12, 2007).
- vLorain County Community College Early Childhood Conference on Autism, Featured artist, Elyria, OH, Oct. 6, 2007.
- v"Walk Now for Autism," Featured artist, Jacobs Field, Cleveland, OH, Seth was an Honorary Chair the inaugural walk in Cleveland at Progressivein 2007. Ronn Richard was another honorary chair. He had a table at the walk and displayed a few paintings and his notebook of prints and photos Sep. 30, 2007.
- v"Ingenuity Festival" Exhibition. Featured artist, limited edition print commissioned for the top 20 donors. Cleveland, OH, Jul. 2007.
- v"The Visual Voice: Paintings by Seth Chwast," (solo exhibition), The Cleveland Clinic, Main Campus and Beachwood Family Health Center, Cleveland, OH, May 22 - Sep. 29, 2007.
- vUniversity Hospitals' Humphrey Atrium Gallery (solo exhibition), Cleveland, OH, Mar. 5 - Apr. 30, 2007.
- v"Creativity, Communication, and the Art of Seth Chwast", "Ingenuity Festival" Exhibition and Symposium, Cleveland, OH, Jul. 13-16, 2006.
- vPiccadilly Gallery in Tremont, OH, Sep. 2005.
- vKalliope Stage, (solo exhibition) Cleveland, OH, Jul. 2005.
- v"A Different Kind of Journey" DVD accepted for the Ohio Independent Film Festival, Cleveland Public Theater, Cleveland, OH, Nov. 2004.
- vPenn State College of Medicine, Pennsylvania Medical Humanities Consortium. Featured Presentation and Exhibition. For this event, the documentary DVD, "A Different Kind of Journey" was produced. Hershey, PA, May 2004.
- vThe Very Special Arts Juried Art Show, Xavier University, Cincinnati, OH, Feb. 2004.